FASHION DESIGNER FROM PUERTO RICO.

Monday, April 10, 2006

ELIER AUBRET


I'm Elier Aubret a designer from San Juan , Puerto Rico.

I flew from Puerto Rico all the way to NY to cast for PR3 the show.... Why? I love Fashion , Love the Show and Lots of people I know Told me to go.... Thanks for believing in me.

There I felt really good. Met great people made good friends during the more than 8 hours sitting on the line. There I met Ms Danielle a great girl with a great sense of humor, and Bethany a designer with a talent that can be called art. Girls I miss the little mustard seed!!!! ...They know!!!

Just to have the chance to have people from the industry and see my work and my designs makes me feel good. Meeting with Tim and Daniel V. One of the best things!!!! Thanks guys for the chance ...

I'm very blessed for showing my work, be judge, be admired, and have great reviews about my designs. Fashion is my every day passion... If you don't see me this season, there is always the next one. If not, come down to the island of the sun and enjoy a pina colada.... You might see me around.